Sunday, August 24, 2014

Giddyup--Zander's Hoodie & Hooded Vest by EYMM featured in the Boys BundleUp

Yee-Haw! What boy doesn't imagine he's a cowboy? Mine is certainly no exception to that rule so I knew as soon as I was picked to test Zander's by Kymy from EYMM what I was going add.

Get along lil' doggies! There's a new bronc rider in town. Psst, yes this is the Wyoming state icon reversed but it was the one we could agree on.

This hoodie is fully lined and features a separating zipper set at an angle making it stand out from the crowd.

I used the same fabric to line it as I did to create the reverse applique. Due to the lining and zipper, this is an Intermediate sew.

The hood size has been adjusted to be a closer fit on the finished pattern, but my son loved it as is.


The details. Sizes from 0-3mo to 18 tween, long sleeved hoodie or hoodie vest and pockets. Designed for these fabrics: sweatshirt fleece (my blue), french terry, anti-pill fleece, or sweater knit with knit lining. 

If you're not strolling to get yours, you're missing out. 

It's available right now in the Boys BundleUP and will be available separately September 10.



No comments:

Post a Comment