Monday, August 25, 2014

Raindrop Tee by Gracious Threads

This is the first of two patterns I tested in August for Jessica at Gracious Threads. I had to stop at one Raindrop Tee for each girl due to time contraints, but I plan to make many more to fill their wardrobes this winter. 

Could this pattern be any more awesome? Hi-low, short or cropped/long sleeves, slim fit (perfect for my skinny girls), sizes 2T-8.

 My poor bushes, they're always plucking the flowers off. 

 How adorable is this? I really enjoy that the sleeves aren't too long or too short.

Jessica has this labeled at Confident Beginner which I agree with only because sewing a pocket on knit can be tricky and the hem is a little tricky due to the curve.

 Side view showing the hi-low even better. 

It does have an optional pocket which I included but apparently didn't get any good pictures of. LOL

I encourage you to get this pattern because it will become a staple in your little ones wardrobe. Can't sew? Contact me to make one for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment